Our client is a global brand and a household name! They are a well-established organization and are coming into their busiest period. They are actively seeking a Office Administrator to assist in an administration and customer service based role.
As a Office Administrator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain office supplies, researching specific purchase information for regular goods and services required by the company and negotiate contracts for the supply of such goods and services.
- Fleet management (vehicle leases).
- Providing support for staff in regards to travel.
- Provide back-up reception support.
- Collate and submit the monthly managers’ report on time to the Managing Director.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Salary: $60,000 + Superannuation
- Location: Chullora/Regents Park area
Due to the growth of the company, this opportunity is a fixed term 12 months contract role however, they are looking for candidates who can potentially go permanent after approximately 12 months (depending on performance).
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Business Administration (Diploma or Degree) is highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent time management, organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Initiative and reliability.
- Knowledge of administration procedures.
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Emma on 0477 770 210.