Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for an Order Management Specialist, based out of their office located in the Sydney South area. The client are supportive of their staff and encourage long-term growth and development.
As an Order Management Specialist your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter and process incoming orders – EDI, web portal based, e-mail
- Take calls, answer emails and process requests during stated Work Hours
- Resolve any issues and/or escalate to the Manager
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation
- Location: South Sydney Location
To become a valued member of the Order Management team, you will posses the following qualities:
- Previous administrative/processing experience in a busy role
- Experience within IT is desirable but not essential
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Positions like this do not come around very often and it is a prime opportunity to further develop a career within a booming industry. We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.