Our client are a nation wide reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, that supply products to large renowned supermarkets. Their head office based in Blacktown is seeking an experienced Outbound Customer Service Representative to join their customer service team. This is a temporary ongoing position. Temp to perm opportunity.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company, along with stability, as most staff are long tenured. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As an Outbound Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound calls to customers and retailers
- Internal sales of excess stock
- Location: Blacktown location - parking available on-site
- Salary: $28 - $30/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- FMCG experience
- Customer service experience essential
- Internal sales experience desirable
- High volume call centre experience desirable
- Must be able to drive to the site - no public transport available
- Excellent communication skills & immaculate presentation
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Diana on 0477 776 235 for more information.