Our client are a reputable education organisation who are seeking a receptionist to work in one of their schools. They are looking for someone on a part-time temporary basis who can be the go-to in the school for administration and receptionist needs. They offer a professional working environment and a supportive network internally.
As an Receptionist, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls and taking messages
- Attending to children and parent needs
- Email correspondence
- Basic administration and data entry
- Preparing the school newsletter
- Location: Five Dock - street parking available
- Contract: Temporary assignment - potential to extend or go permanent!
- Salary: $25.15 - $26.40/hour
- Hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 8.15am - 3.30pm
- Start date: 30th January 2018
In order to be successful for this role, you must have the following:
- A valid NSW Working with Children Check if successful
- A valid and current first aid certificate
- Reception/administration experience
- Computer savvy - good typing skills
- Good phone manner
- Work in a school environment is a bonus!
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information