Our client is a global brand and a household name! They are a well-established organization and are coming into their busiest period. They are actively seeking a Receptionist to assist in an administration and customer service based role.
As a Receptionist your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail
- Boardroom organization and preparation
- Keeping the kitchen and communal areas clean and tidy
- Organizing the stationary
- Data entry
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Salary: $28/hour + Superannuation or $55,000 + Super when permanent
- Location: Chullora/Regents Park area
Due to the growth of the company, this opportunity is a temporary role however, they are looking for candidates who can go permanent after approximately 3 months (depending on performance).
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a reception environment
- Experience handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Full working rights in Australia
- Professional and corporate communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced skills and proven experience in a variety of computer software programs
- Excellent customer service experience
- Proven teamwork experience and team support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.