My client is a market leader in return-to-work services in NSW & ACT. They work across multiple insurance schemes including Life Insurance, Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP and are incredibly well connected and respected. Large enough to be a market leader, but with a small business feel, you don't want to miss an opportunity to work for this provider.
- Managing 4 teams across Same Employer and New Employer
- Region will cover from Campbelltown to Nowra
- Responsible for operations including strategy, financials, performance
- Develop the team on their career journeys
- Review reporting to monitor performance and quality
- Lean on GM for assistance
- Generous salary for experience - up to $130k + Super + Accessories
- Well known Rehabilitation Provider with specialised teams
- Role will be focused around helping people develop in their careers
- Very experienced senior leadership team for you to learn from
- GM will be your mentor - if coming from Team Manager level this will be invaluable to you!
To be considered, you must:
- have solid experience as a Leader in Occupational Rehabilitation
- hold Allied Health accreditation recognised by SIRA
- have intrinsic motivation to run the operations of a large team
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.