My client is one of the largest and most reputable Rehabilitation Providers on the market, specialising in Corporate Health, Community Health and NDIS. They work across several different schemes and are one of 25 providers to be appointed to the iCare panel which means an abundance of work with lots of stability.
- Manage a caseload Workers Compensation and Commcare claims
- Facilitate Return to Work outcomes whilst looking at the claims holistically
- Liaise with all stakeholders and conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Perform work-site assessments, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomic assessments, pre-employment assessments and review manual handling techniques
- Professional Development Fund available with 4 days of study leave
- Salary sacrifice for work ammenities
- Income Protection Insurance provided for all staff
- Option to purchase annual leave
- Pool cars available or reimbursement for use of own car
- Discounted gym memberships
With no top-heavy management, my client offers a team-based environment that promotes open communication with staff at all levels of the business. They regularly participate in charity events and encourage an interactive team culture through activities such as bingo, roulette, karaoke, etc. They truly value their staff and offer flexibility in order to encourage a healthy work/life balance, including work from home options and so much more.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA or ESSA Registration
If you do not have Occupational Rehabilitation experience but have a genuine passion for the industry, I would still be pleased to hear from you.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Lynne on 0477 771 502.