- Autonomous working environment with work from home options
- Growing Life Insurance division with an excellent retail team
- Central Sydney location
- Strong company culture, backed by employee feedback
- A focus on fostering career development via succession plans and internal promotion
As a Life Claims Assessor in the Retail Claims team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
- Managing and assessing a portfolio of Retail Income Protection claims;
- Day to day liaison with doctors, rehabilitation providers, legal professionals and advisers;
- Initiating claims investigations;
- Requesting medical and financial information;
- Making claim decisions according to your a authority level.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a life claims assessor in either Group or Retail;
- Experience assessing Income Protection [IP] claims;
- Experience dealing with return to work (RTW);
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this role, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, call Helen Monaghan on 0419 672 420.