With a strong financial backing and endless track record of growth, my client has been recognised as one of the most aggressive and highly reputable players in the Life Insurance market. My client is now seeking a passionate and driven individual who can share in their long term vision and grow with the business.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Income Protection (IP) and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims in the Retail space
- Liaise with numerous medical and legal professionals, rehabilitation providers, advisors and all other stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Process payments of on-going claims
- Review incoming correspondence
Not only will my client provide you with an abundance of support with a structured induction process, hands on training and readily available resources, they show recognition to their valued employees and support their professional development through internal promotion. My client has invested a lot into it's company culture and they genuinely want to give their employees a healthy work and life balance. To insure they do so, they offer flexibility in their employees start and finishing times as well as offer work from home options.
- Experience in Workers Compensation or CTP claims, whether in Insurance or Occupational Rehabilitation setting, is essential
- Tertiary qualified in Law or Allied Health desirable, but not essential
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Genuinely interested in a career in the Life Insurance field
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Ashleigh O'Dea on 0437 744 509