Our client is a high-end supplier of luxury, natural stone products for individuals, architects and designers. With their perfect balance of high products standards, reasonable prices and exceptional customer care, they are looking to expand their close-knit team.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a developing company, within a rewarding, luxury industry. Learn from a passionate Sales Manager, and begin to develop new leads and relationships as well as become to face of their showroom - the perfect mix of B2B & B2C. You would have the chance to sell and consult with a range of clients on unique, natural products and become an expert in the industry.
As a Sales Consultant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to inbound email and phone enquiries regarding products
- Being the first point of contact of the showroom
- Consulting new and existing clients on the range of products available to them
- Generating quotations
- Following up on quotations and expressions of interest to generate business
- Lead generation - securing new business within the architectural/design/development markets
- Developing new and existing business relationships
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm (must be flexible with Saturdays)
- Location: Meadowbank location - parking on-site and close to Public Transport
- Salary: $50,000-$65,000 + superannuation + commission (negotiable depending on experience)
To become a key member of this developing Sales Team you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' sales experience
- Experience within a similar industry is advantageous, but not essential
- A proven ability to meet KPIs and targets
- Strong communication & rapport building skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A flexible "can-do" attitude towards your work
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.