Our client is a renowned global provider of insurance and risk consulting. They pride themselves on providing the best solutions and high-quality service to their clients. With a globally recognized presence, they are an established organization that heavily invests in their employees and teams.
As Sales Manager you will:
- Collaborate with team members and other company divisions to sell specialised health and benefits services
- Generate new lines of business and increase the overall growth of the portfolio
- Manage relationships with clients and be client facing
- Experience in driving growth and achieving sales targets
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of SME clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge of life insurance, private health insurance and accident & health insurance
- Previous experience in new business development and broking highly regarded
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Be a part of a large, diverse organization
- Support for continuous learning
- Opportunities for employees to volunteer and support community initiatives
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click 'Apply' and submit your resume.
Alternatively, you can contact Leena on 0477 023 441 for a confidential discussion about the role.