Our client are a leading global provider of software solutions for businesses. Their product works to optimise the efficiency and performance of mobile work-forces. They offer a fantastic working environment and supportive culture. On top of this, they offer serious earning potential for an energetic and driven Sales Representative!
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a fun, energetic and established team within a globally recognised technology company. Consistent, high performers are rewarded with a great commission structure & full training is provided on the job.
As a Sales Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Speaking to prospective clients over the phone to book appointments for sales managers to meet with clients to discuss software solutions
- No set KPI's in order to meet targets!
- Location: Pyrmont location - accessible via public transport
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4.30pm
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation + Commissions (could earn up to $150,000 OTE)
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Previous sales or appointment setting experience is preferred
- A passion for sales & a drive to increase your own earning potential
- A proven ability to hit KPIs and targets
- An interest in working for a global, entrepreneurial, forward thinking organisation
- An ability to work within a team environment
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466 for more information.