My client, a leading Brokerage is looking for an experienced Claims Executive due to the expansion of their team. They boast a broad client based, with a great company culture.
As a Claims Executive, you will be responsible for carrying out claims activities in a timely manner, authorising claims payments and management reporting. You will need to demonstrate a strong ability in negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients and escalating a claim. In addition, other duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of Commercial Claim, experience across large loss and complex claims is ideal.
- Broker to broker claims experience is preferred
- Apply claims policies and procedures;
- Provide excellent customer service to their clients;
- Liaise and manage various stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Insurance Claims; experience across long tail claims and Major Loss Claims
- Experience with high volume claims;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.