As the market leader, our client is experiencing unprecedented growth and now is the perfect time to join there growing global community and team. They are looking for a proactive Strategic Customer Success Manager who serves as the primary post-sale point of contact for clients/customers. In this role you may handle escalations and coordinate across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products.
- Demonstrates product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s).
- May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result.
- Holds direct responsibility for identifying opportunities and closing additional revenue from assigned clients, including upselling and cross-selling of related products; accountable for client renewal and retention results.
- Ensures best practices are adopted for product use.
- Work from home available.
- Salary: $180,000 - $200,000 + Superannuation
- Accelerate customer adoption of SaaS/Managed product portfolio through technical enablement, usage training, project planning, and basic onboarding
- Own renewal strategy and subsequent on time renewal of subscription(s)
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Build brand awareness and loyalty in assigned accounts
- Defend against competition in assigned accounts
- Conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items via Salesforce.com
- Ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Coordinate account activities with sales teams for assigned accounts within territory
- Help customers understand our product roadmap and promote migrations as necessary
- Leverage relationships to aid in the building of reference accounts/contacts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
What You Bring:
- Must be fluent in Korean.
- MUST HAVE 10+ years as Customer Success Management experience
- A strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a good conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices.
- Basic technical understanding of cloud, new stack, and application performance technology.
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in client environments, as well as with procurement and business owners.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities.