My Client is one of the largest global mergers & acquisitions (M&A) insurance teams in the industry. They offer specialised products and services to help facilitate M&A transactions for buyers and sellers. This role offers the opportunity for someone with a strong legal or M&A background to further develop their expertise within this growing sector of the insurance market.
- Underwrite M&A transactions
- Collaborate with your team of underwriters as well as independently
- Build and maintain relationships with brokers and clients
- Identify marketing and business development opportunities
- Provide technical guidance and training to junior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate
- Sound decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong legal drafting skills and understanding of legal concepts
- Solid legal experience in corporate M&A or insurance
- Supportive of higher learning
- Flexible working environment
- Casual Fridays, monthly drinks, EOFY and Christmas parties
- Performance based bonus
What's stopping you?
We are actively interviewing for this role and would love to hear from you! Click "APPLY NOW" for immediate consideration OR phone Jess on 0429 836 644 for a confidential chat.
Looking forward to hearing from you!