A brand new role has become available for an Underwriter to join a CBD based underwriting agency with a London based security. With an easy going work culture that promotes training and development, the environment is well suited to individuals who take accountability for their own results.
Stepping into a newly created role as an Underwriter you will:
- Underwrite Financial Lines business, specifically across Directors & Officers, Professional Indemnity and Management Liability.
- Analyse, evaluate and rate new, renewal and mid-term submissions.
- Ensure all processing and policy preparation is accurate and compliant.
- Contribute to the development and marketing of existing and new products.
- Focus on building broker relationships and grow the existing book.
- 2 years' underwriting experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships with a network of brokers.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent career opportunities within the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing training and support for professional development.
We are actively interviewing for this position and would love to hear from you. For immediate consideration please click, "APPLY NOW" or for a confidential discussion please call Jessica on 0429 836 644.