This opportunity invites you to join a successful life re-insurer who has been recognised as the leader within the reinsurance world on multiple occasions. Focused on delivering innovative solutions and superior customer service, our client offers a results driven work culture focused on recognition.
The role will primarily focus on providing this support to Senior Underwriting Consultants and the Head of Underwriting. The role will also use existing and develop, where possible, new reporting tools to report on underwriting new business, referrals and trends.
- Compilation and distribution of weekly and monthly reports
- Extract and present meaningful data from existing systems
- Maintain and develop reporting tools
- Review current processes and procedures from end to end. Make recommendations to the Head of Underwriting to re-engineer if required.
- Maintain standards of the Underwriting department through accurate and timely processing of data
- Ensure open and clear communication channels with internal and external clients
- Ensures that the Company’s underwriting standards and time service requirements are understood and applied to the handling of all cases received
- Ensure issues raised by external clients are dealt with in a timely manner and escalated where applicable
- Work closely with the Head of Underwriting and the Senior Underwriting Consultants to co-ordinate movement of cases according to workloads.
- Ensure all ceding company’s inquiries are promptly and efficiently responded to
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications desirable, but not essential
- Exposure or experience with business analysis principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience with extracting data and presenting meaningful reports
- Experience in life insurance or reinsurance administration (preferable and highly regarded)
- Advanced Excel and Access skills are essential
- Analysis skills, critical thinking, numerical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a demanding environment to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-directed approach to work
- Sound written professional communication
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Sound client service skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
How To Apply:
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW!