Our client is an established distributor within the construction and building industry and has just been certified as a Great Place To Work. They are seeking a professional & experienced Accounts Payable Officer for their head office in the Sydney. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive and friendly culture.
- Accuracy and effective invoice processing (up to 100 invoices per day)
- Ensure all functions are processed in a timely manner in accordance with month end deadlines.
- Assist with Creditor Reconciliations as necessary
- Ensure Payments are Allocated against invoices in a timely fashion.
- Statement Reconciliations
- Process improvement and assist with all ad hoc duties
- Location: Arndell Park
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm
- Temp: 6 weeks project with a view to extend
- Experience in an end to end high volume Accounts Payable role
- Ability to manage time and adhere to extremely strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of organisational skills