Our client are a major manufacturing company that represents worldwide and is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a temporary part-time basis to work with a high-volume Accounts Payable team. Our client is flexible and has a great work culture to suit your needs as possible.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Process supplier invoices
- Set and maintain vendor databases
- Reconcile accounting ledgers and systems
- Monitor and manage the AP team email box inquiries
- Provide support to the AP and Financial Accounting team as required.
- Location: Port of Brisbane
- Salary: $25 - $28/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: 3 days a week
- Temporary part-time ongoing position
As a successful Accounts Payable Assistant, you will offer:
- Previous experience in a data processing role
- Knowledge in accounting background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint & typing skills
- Consumer goods industry knowledge preferred
Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.