Join this leading insurance broking organisation with a unique difference as a Admin Assistant in their highly motivated and positive team.
Boasting a great team culture, you will enjoy working in a professional organisation that is able to offer career progression through extensive growth.
As a Broking Assistant/Administration Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Broking support work
- Processing adjustments and adjusting policies
- Pre-renewal work
- Ad-hoc administration
- Previous Administration experience is essential.
- Previous experience in insurance broking is not essential but highly regarded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Determination, punctuality and discipline is key.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the insurance industry
- Be apart of a company who invest in their staff development
- The successful candidate will be trained by the company and will have the opportunity to be put through their Tier 1 training.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Carla on 0438 718 107 or email at Carla@kennedyreid.com.au. Alternatively, hit 'APPLY NOW'.