This is an opportunity to utilise your logical thinking and problem solving skills every day in this role and deal with customers and clients through a variety of platforms. You would be joining a company who are a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for businesses. They offer software solutions to optimise the efficiency and performance of mobile work-forces - and you would be the first point of contact for any hardware or software issues.
You would be joining a supportive team culture with a great work environment as a Help Desk Support. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Solving software and hardware issues with various clients
- Responding to inbound calls and emails
- Providing exceptional service to customers and clients
- Successfully achieving & exceeding KPIs and targets
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm (rotating 8-hour shift)
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in a previous customer service/help desk role essential
- Experience in troubleshooting and hardware
- Great problem solving + note-taking ability
- A proven ability to hit KPIs and targets
- Ability to build rapport with customers and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work within a team environment
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Jessica on 0429 836 644 for more information.