Our client is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for businesses. They offer software solutions to optimise the efficiency and performance of mobile workforce's. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace.
As Help Desk Support, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with software and hardware issues with various clients
- Responding to inbound calls and emails
- Successfully achieving & exceeding set KPIs and targets
- Location: Pyrmont location - accessible via public transport
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 6 pm (rotating 8-hour shift)
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in a previous customer service/helpdesk role essential
- Great problem solving + note-taking ability
- A proven ability to hit KPIs and targets
- Experience in troubleshooting and hardware
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work within a team environment
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Jessica on 0429 836 644 for more information.