Join a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for businesses. This global company offer software solutions to optimize the efficiency and performance of mobile work forces. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace.
As a successful customer service representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to inbound customer queries
- Reviewing cases
- Updating databases
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Salary: $26.00-$29.00/hour + superannuation
- Location: Pyrmont
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
As a successful Customer Service Representative, you will offer:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A service driven attitude
- Experience in project management ideal but not necessary
- Previous experience in a customer service role
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so, please don't hesitate to click the "Apply Now" button to be considered. For a confidential chat, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.