My client are a global insurance provider with a stellar reputation in the market. The company has been recognised as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. They are seeking a Finance Officer to join their organisation in their brand new office in North Sydney.
This role is responsible for all aspects of Credit Control
- Undertaking Accounts Receivable activities
- Ensuring that accounts, ledgers and sub-ledgers are settled and reconciled in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of Multinational Cash collections
- Establish and maintain key relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Credit Manager with the integration of SOP’s and works instructions.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services/Insurance industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written; capable of dealing with senior managers, both internally & externally.
- People Soft experience would be highly regarded
- Organised with the ability to manage time effectively to achieve the various deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com