- Open to 4 days a week - permanent position
- An autonomous role where you can plan your own days and prioritise your own marketing campaign
- Vibrant company culture - highly suit a friendly, easy-going and supportive person
Kennedy Reid is a national recruitment agency based in Sydney CBD, just 3 minutes away from Wynyard Station. As 'The Candidate's Agent', we are trusted partners to our candidates as they build careers while helping our clients find the skilled talent they need.
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing and Operations Manager to join our team and manage this department.
The role of the Marketing and Operations Manager is to develop and deliver operational and marketing strategies which support Kennedy Reid’s overall strategic aims and objectives. The role will report to the Managing Director. Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage the generation of content for the website and social media pages aimed at positioning Kennedy Reid as a thought leader in our specialised markets
- Lead special projects/work initiatives as required
- Organise staff contract, onboarding and offboarding process with the appropriate Director
- Manage the company’s key supplier relationships: JobAdder, LinkedIn, SEEK
- Plan and run company events for clients and internal (in conjunction with the social committee)
- Coordinate the improvements and maintenance of the facility
Kennedy Reid considers the recruitment of its team and the retention of our awesome people as the most critical piece in our success as a company. We consider fostering a positive culture as ESSENTIAL. In fact, it is what defines us as an organisation. As a group, we aim to be the very best in terms of providing a positive, inspiring and fun workplace. The right people in our business are our most important assets.
Some of our perks include:
- WFH flexibility up to 2 days a week
- Quarterly incentives
- Attend fun social events: Industry Awards, Melbourne Cup, Christmas party, EOFY party, National Culture and Diversity Day just to name a few!
- Free annual leave day on your birthday
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience required
- Recruitment firm/agency experience required
- Have good computer literacy and is tech-savvy
- Is flexible and can handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Knowledge of graphic design tools like Canva as you'll be creating marketing materials yourself
- A marketing degree will be highly regarded