You will also be responsible to educate and explain our customers our claim management process and manage their expectations.
Once the claim is approved and moves into repair stage, you will be acting as a go-to-person for the repair supervisor for any technical issues and client or customer inquiries, especially if it relates to scope of works and repair methods.
You will have responsibility for the following:
- Conduct professional assessment or re-inspection of the property damages.
- Collect all required supporting documents and information.
- Prepare and submit an assessment report or a Quote for insurer.
- Conduct physical post repair quality inspections.
- Support and respond to client and Customer inquiries about the claim you assessed.
- Carpentry Trade and /or joinery Trade
- 5 years building industry experience
- WHS Induction Card (Must)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills.
- Good computer skills & data entry ability (word, excel & outlook)
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to work autonomously