Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking an experienced Claims Consultant with Domestic claims/Commercial claims background to join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims and to end.
The Role will involve:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Domestic claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Experience in loss of rent, minor business interruption, Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential;
- Previous experience handling Domestic or Commercial claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and Confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Work with an award winning, technology driven company
- Free Gym Onsite/No excuses not to work out!
- Free Parking Available
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with an easy going environment
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Chan on 0436 028 724.