This is the opportunity to further develop your career within an innovative company. This role requires a previous recruitment/sales experience along with an understanding of the electrical industry.
Our client is passionate about building careers by promoting within. They're a fast-growing business and talent is valued extremely highly. They provide great incentives to enable you to reach your full potential.
Key responsibilities of the role include yet are not limited to:
As an Internal Recruitment Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Phone screening potential candidates
- Face to face candidate interviews
- Carrying out group and individual assessments and interviews
- Proactively networking and sourcing candidates within your specialization
- Negotiating with candidates
- Location: Canberra
- Hours: Monday - Friday, standard business hours
- Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 2-4 years experience recruiting in the construction/electrical industry is essential
- Knowledge of training industry highly regarded but not essential
- Experience working within an electrical trade is highly advantageous
- Sales of business development experience is highly regarded
- A hunger to succeed and develop.
- Passion for sales and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation.
How to Apply
Simply click 'Apply Now' via this advertisement to send your resume. Alternatively, contact Kate at Kennedy Reid on 0477 773 466 for a confidential conversation.