A great opportunity awaits you with Kennedy Reid to join a team that aspires to be the BEST boutique Recruitment agency in the Sydney market! We pride ourselves on offering a consistent, consultative, and ethical service to our client and candidate base within the insurance and business support market.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are a fun bunch of recruiters who are driven by providing the best service to our clients and candidates and ultimately to achieve financial success for ourselves and our business. We are committed to giving back to the community and support our 2 chosen charities, Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4.
We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally so that we can build a culture around progression and recognise the talent within our own business.
The Opportunity- 360 Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for running your own desk and having ownership and accountability for key activities including but not limited to:
- visiting clients
- working on open orders
- conducting interviews
- headhunting candidates
- briefing candidates
- reverse marketing candidates to clients
- offer negotiations
- conducting reference checks
- networking with Insurance professionals
The ideal candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- Completed an undergraduate degree (the discipline is irrelevant)
• 1 – 2 years’ work experience preferably in a sale’s environment.
• previous experience in the insurance sector will be greatly regarded
• excellent ability to build relationships with client
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• A persistent and resilient attitude.
If this sounds like you, call Grace Gilmore on 0477 775545 or email email@example.com.