They have an exciting new position for a Claims Consultant to join their growing team in the Sydney CBD office.
We are seeking an individual who thrives on challenges and has outstanding negotiating and diplomacy skills.
Key Responsibilities -
- Managing claims end-to-end across all lines of insurance, specialising in Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and other lines.
- You will be liaising with multiple parties including insurers, assessors and solicitors.
- Negotiate with insurers and manage and build client relationships
To be considered for this role -
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar claims role
- Be customer service orientated
- Strong computer skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven negotiation and customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level to attention to detail
- Be driven and committed to progressing your career.
- Can work alone and get the job done.