They have an exciting new position for a Claims Consultant to join their growing team in the Sydney CBD office.
We are seeking an individual who thrives on challenges and has outstanding negotiating and diplomacy skills.
Key Responsibilities -
- Managing claims end-to-end across all lines of insurance, specialising in Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and other lines.
- You will be liaising with multiple parties including insurers, assessors and solicitors.
- Negotiate with insurers and manage and build client relationships
To be considered for this role -
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar claims role
- Be customer service orientated
- Strong computer skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven negotiation and customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level to attention to detail
- Be driven and committed to progressing your career.
- Can work alone and get the job done.
For an immediate interview please hit the "Apply Now" button below or call Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686. You can also email Crionna on firstname.lastname@example.org