- Manage an end-to-end caseload of injured workers
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gather information
- Make liability decisions on claims and communicate effectively
- Coordinate medical treatment where necessary
- Conduct strategic file reviews with key internal stakeholders
- Give input into monthly meetings with stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Build lasting relationships with company line managers
- Support more junior case managers
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a well established national brand who self-insure against workplace injuries, you can expect;
Support/Professional Development: With an incredibly experienced team of Senior Case Managers and Team Managers that bring with them lots of industry experience, you can expect to get full support in a collaborative environment that focusses on your professional development. Being a larger organisation, there is also lots of opportunity for internal promotion and movement within different areas of the wider business. You will also get exposure to end to end, holistic case management, as well as several state legislations. You will also have scope to get involved in projects and really take ownership of your work.
Work/Life Balance: Caseloads do not fluctuate! You can expect to manage a consistent portfolio of claims. They also promote flexibility and allow for flexible work arrangements.
Culture: You can expect a welcoming family-like feel that promote togetherness and a collaborative work environment. The manager is super experienced, fair and approachable. They value their employees and will set you up for a long-term success.
- 3-4+ years solid Workers Compensation claims experience, either in Self insurance or in a scheme agent.
- Genuine passion for the workers compensation space and helping people.
Click the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role, or want a confidential chat, please contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.