Our client is a well-known FMCG company located in Western Sydney. They offer a friendly, supportive, fast paced working environment. They are currently in need of a strong Work, Health and Safety Officer to join their team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client have an onsite gym, personal trainer and catered lunches. They also have parking on site which is a bonus!
As an WHS Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor the safety performance of a workplace and identify risks or hazards
- Having sound knowledge of all job vacancies within the organisation
- Directing improvements and maintenance of the EMP Sites
- Coordinate, attend and complete internal and external audits
- Ensure statutory compliance is maintained
- Implement WHS programs to educate employees
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary: $70K + Super
- Temp to Perm opportunity.
As a successful WHS Officer, you will offer:
- Certificate 4 in WHS
- Knowledge of WHS in FMCG industry
- Knowledge of Australian Standards AS4801 and AS14001
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Full working rights in Australia
We are actively interviewing for this role, so, please don't hesitate to apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Carla on 0438 718 107 for a confidential chat.